PDA

View Full Version : Can't hold it anymore.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Ok, I found out about this acouple days ago. Mike, or better know as quickdodge is having serious money issues. Now I said I wasn't gonna say anything, but I feel real bad for him, so Im making this thread to help out this poor old trucker. Here is his proud and joy, sadly its not his anymore.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/2005-vnl_630.jpg

He also told me he wasn't going to post up anything regarding his situation due to some haters, making jokes about it. If people are having money issues I know they wouldn't go that low as to use it against them. Mike, you're my boy but this closet secret has to end. Im here for you man..

If interested hit up this website and please help him out. www.sadbuttrue,QDispoor.com (http://www.sadbuttrue,qdispoor.com/) thanks.

wantboost
10-10-2007, 12:03 PM
the ****?

Crazy Asian
10-10-2007, 12:03 PM
oh snaps.

§treet_§peed
10-10-2007, 12:15 PM
damn

fucksohc
10-10-2007, 12:16 PM
wow... if i wasnt as broke as him id help out...

Echonova
10-10-2007, 12:17 PM
lol

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 12:24 PM
As profound and exhilerating as your anecdote is, this fable, much like your life, is a sham. I applaud your efforts to be able to go beyond your 4th grade limitations with the complete sentences...sunject and verb and all. Now I know you probably had a bit of help on your concoction here and I don't see anything wrong with asking for help if you don't understand something, but, Alexis, you really need to start using your brain for more than just as a spike stand. My 1 year old son just started walking really well about a month ago and I thought, damn, he just passed Maniac on the growth chart. When he first said Dada, I thought it was Maniac, but when I turned, it was my little one. I was almost disappointed as I have been looking forward to hearing Maniac's first coherent words. One more thing, Alexia. You do know there are more grades after 4th, right? So go ahead and take off the cap and gown and keep moving forward. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 12:58 PM
once again, your using baroque phrases and such, to make me feel enervated.
i understand that i did not finish my high school years, but that does not make me an ignorant Mexican. I know enough to know about emoluments and grammer. The two most important subjects one needs to know to be something in this world. I know how to use my seat of sensation and of the intellect.
your kid can say dadda, eh? congratulations! you should teach your son on how to use the radios in your truck, incase of an emergency(as it was told in the news).

Nemesis
10-10-2007, 12:59 PM
I know how to use my seat of sensation

Ok seriously, that sounds really gay.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:00 PM
i understand that i did not finish my high school years, but that does not make me an ignorant Mexican. I know enough to know about emoluments and grammer. The two most important subjects one needs to know to be something in this world. I know how to use my seat of sensation and of the intellect.
your kid can say dadda, eh? congratulations! you should teach your son on how to use the radios in your truck, incase of an emergency(as it was told in the news).

http://copyandpastegraphics2.com/images/box.jpg

Do you happen to have a copy of that lying around? Lolol. If I touched a nerve on the school thing, I really apologize. I didn't know and was only poking at you. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Do you happen to have a copy of that lying around? Lolol. If I touched a nerve on the school thing, I really apologize. I didn't know and was only poking at you. Later, QD.No sir, just really tried this time. Lol.

Leisa
10-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Maniac,

Im sorry but I find your humor in this thread to be pretty sad... I think you owe Mike an apology.. and I am being very serious.. stuff like this is not something you kid about...

Shame on you!

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Maniac,

Im sorry but I find your humor in this thread to be pretty sad... I think you owe Mike an apology.. and I am being very serious.. stuff like this is not something you kid about...

Shame on you!What are you talking about? He knows im just playing, I would never wish shi/t like this to happen to anyone, why would I do it to someone that im cool with?

ps; leisa. everytime i finish talking on the phone with Mike i always tell him to be careful on the road and to be safe. i mean it when i say it. he's a cool dude, and i wouldn't want anything to happen to him.. and we havne't even met yet. lolol

The Ninja
10-10-2007, 01:12 PM
That **** was funny. I was going to be the insensitive bastard, but I guess I'll save that for some other time.

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Maniac...

i give you an F

an F for F-Agg-OT

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Maniac...

i give you an F

an F for F-Agg-OTMad cause I didn't call you back? :rolleyes: Get to work, fagggot.

The Ninja
10-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Can't give you any pos reps, but no worries. It is likely that you'll be making me laugh in some other thread.

BKgen®
go cut my grass, you ignorant beaner.

quickdodge®
That **** was funny. I was going to be the insensitive bastard, but I guess I'll save that for some other time.

You know it was a joke right? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Maniac,

Shame on you!

Hurry up and leave Brett. Later, QD.

The Ninja
10-10-2007, 01:18 PM
You know it was a joke right? Later, QD.

Definitely. Thats what made it even funnier I guess, just a tad bit dissappointing. There won't be as much post-drama that I thought there would be over him putting someone's personal info. out there like that.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:18 PM
go cut my grass, you ignorant beaner.Lame, grass jokes are so 10 yers ago. Why don't you find yourself a decent job and sell that pos you call a car and get your hands on something worth driving. Geez, what kind of loser requests another man on myspace. i should delete you for adding gayness to my page with your two comments.

1000cckiller
10-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Lame, grass jokes are so 10 yers ago. Why don't you find yourself a decent job and sell that pos you call a car and get your hands on something worth driving. Geez, what kind of loser requests another man on myspace. i should delete you for adding gayness to my page with your two comments.WTF?

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Black people?WTF?

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Definitely. Thats what made it even funnier I guess, just a tad bit dissappointing. There won't be as much post-drama that I thought there would be over him putting someone's personal info. out there like that.

Lolol. True or not, you're right. Which is not true. For one thing I never had a Volvo like that and I can't sell what I don't own. Plus I'm doing quite well these days. Lolol. Repped you back, homey. Later, QD.

Kyle
10-10-2007, 01:21 PM
What are you talking about? He knows im just playing, I would never wish shi/t like this to happen to anyone, why would I do it to someone that im cool with?

ps; leisa. everytime i finish talking on the phone with Mike i always tell him to be careful on the road and to be safe. i mean it when i say it. he's a cool dude, and i wouldn't want anything to happen to him.. and we havne't even met yet. lolol
Hahaha that makes you sound so gay. "I've never met him but we talk on the phone all the time." :gay:

1000cckiller
10-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Illegal Aliens?WTF?

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Hahaha that makes you sound so gay. "I've never met him but we talk on the phone all the time." :gay:The only gay thing here is you. Shouldn't you be watching Cartoon network or riding Casey's Cack?

Nemesis
Black people cutting grass while eating illegal aliens

WTF!?!?!

Maniaç
Africa & wild life(aka black people)?WTF?

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Hahaha that makes you sound so gay. "I've never met him but we talk on the phone all the time." :gay:

Lolol.

It is straight, though, that does say that ****, though. There's quite a few people on here who say that to me when they know I'm out there on the road. And I appreciate that. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
10-10-2007, 01:26 PM
A.K.A.(wetbacks and banana boats)WTF?

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Whips and chains add some cotton and houses made of logs?WTF?

gtikid
10-10-2007, 01:28 PM

What good is having grammAr skills when you can't even spell **** right? :lmfao:

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:29 PM
What good is having grammAr skills when you can't even spell **** right? :lmfao:

My newest "owned" pic. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:29 PM
What good is having grammAr skills when you can't even spell **** right? :lmfao:Are you talking to me, boy? How does it feel looking straight at my nuts when you're talking to me? Grow acouple more inches then come holla at me homie.

Kyle
10-10-2007, 01:32 PM
The only gay thing here is you. Shouldn't you be watching Cartoon network or riding Casey's Cack?
:gay: Lame, how can I watch cartoon network when FnF is on?

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:33 PM
:gay: Lame, how can I watch cartoon network when FnF is on?Lame as in you're lame in real life? Or lame as in your jokes are better then mine I just think you're an ass? And did you say "F&F" ? :ninja:

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 01:35 PM
alex once said "guess who i spoke with today on the phone for like.. HOURS *giggle"

i asked "WHO?" thinkin.. he's finally gonna get laid somehow

he answers "QD!"

i say.. "oh god".

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:37 PM
alex once said "guess who i spoke with today on the phone for like.. HOURS *giggle"

he answers "QD!"

i say.. "oh god".

Lolol. Hours? Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:37 PM

he answers "QD!"

i say.. "oh god".:lmfao: You lying S.O.B!!!

Kyle
10-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Lame as in you're lame in real life? Or lame as in your jokes are better then mine I just think you're an ass? And did you say "F&F" ? :ninja:
Lame as in lame. And yeah F&F, :ninja: . Bout to drift down a mountain.

Jaimecbr900
10-10-2007, 01:46 PM

I know you tried to come back with something trying to emulate QD's style, but it didn't work quite as you'd expected.

Please correct the above grammar, spelling, and word usage errors and try again. ;) :goodjob:

BTW, what the heck is "my seat of sensation"????:thinking:

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:48 PM
^^^ Lolol. Damn folks. I was proud of Maniac for attempting to go where no 4th grader in his family has ever gone......the 5th grade. And then you guys come and ruin his "moment." Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:49 PM
I know you tried to come back with something trying to emulate QD's style, but it didn't work quite as you'd expected.

Please correct the above grammar, spelling, and word usage errors and try again. ;) :goodjob:

BTW, what the heck is "my seat of sensation"????:thinking:Jesus, I didn't have time to go back and make it super clean. Mike had some spelling errors too. I didn't say anything about them, cause I knew what he ment. Im sure you guys understand as well.

And seat of sensation is a weird way of saying or using the word - brain. Lolol

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:50 PM
^^^ Lolol. Damn folks. I was proud of Maniac for attempting to go where no 4th grader in his family has ever gone......the 5th grade. And then you guys come and ruin his "moment." Lolol. Later, QD.:lmfao: Please, JJ's stuck in 5th, don't compare him to me.

Sammich
10-10-2007, 01:51 PM
No sir, just really tried this time. Lol.

i lol'd:lmfao: :lmfao:

Leisa
10-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Hurry up and leave Brett. Later, QD.

hahaha,

I dont care if it is a joke or not.. I dont find it humorous in anyway.. this is your lifes wellbeing that is being talked about..

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:52 PM
i lol'd:lmfao: :lmfao:I should have said, tried REALLY hard, this time.

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 01:52 PM
QD.. the boy loves you.. what can you do?

BKgen®
10-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Lame, grass jokes are so 10 yers ago. Why don't you find yourself a decent job and sell that pos you call a car and get your hands on something worth driving. Geez, what kind of loser requests another man on myspace. i should delete you for adding gayness to my page with your two comments.

i can't say i'd be upset.

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 01:53 PM
hahaha,

I dont care if it is a joke or not.. I dont find it humorous in anyway.. this is your lifes wellbeing that is being talked about..

you're more hurt than QD is. SHUT UP ALREADY

QD dont give a ****, QD is never going down.

comprehend. understand. embrace. and use.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:54 PM
I dont care if it is a joke or not.. I dont find it humorous in anyway.. this is your lifes wellbeing that is being talked about..Don't know why you're taking this to a level that not even Mike took it. Why do you take internet drama and jokes so seriously? I have never talked **** about you or your stupid threads. Why do you talk down to mine?

Sometimes you really do bring up your age on situations like these. Its all fun and games, goddamn!

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:55 PM
i can't say i'd be upset.Don't even wanna waste my time, you do the honors. Since it'll be in my favor.

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Don't know why you're taking this to a level that not even Mike took it. Why do you take internet drama and jokes so seriously? I have never talked **** about you or your stupid threads. Why do you talk down to mine?

Sometimes you really do bring up your age on situations like these. Its all fun and games, goddamn!

why dont you shut the **** up too?

dont you have a QD doll to go hump or some ****. geeeeeez

the only gayness in this thread comes from the tips of the spikes on your head.

get a G-E-D. and stay out of IA

Jaimecbr900
10-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Jesus, I didn't have time to go back and make it super clean. Mike had some spelling errors too. I didn't say anything about them, cause I knew what he ment. Im sure you guys understand as well.

Ment is actually not a word. :goodjob:

And seat of sensation is a weird way of saying or using the word - brain. Lolol

How in the world did you come up with that? :thinking:

SpeedMonkey

BTW, what the heck is "my seat of sensation"????:thinking:

you beat me to it.

massive ownage

Maniaç
why dont you shut the **** up too?

dont you have a QD doll to go hump or some ****. geeeeeez

the only gayness in this thread comes from the tips of the spikes on your head.

get a G-E-D. and stay out of IAYou have NO say in this emo fagggot. You are no body to tell anyone what to do, why not move away from me and give me my space! you blow my phone up why more then my parents do! can't you get off my e-nuts for once, you're always following ME around, posting all your retarded ass comments about me.

save it.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Ment is actually not a word. :goodjob:

How in the world did you come up with that? :thinking:

People always on my ****. :( Lol Jamie, im not going to expalin myself, move on!

Jaimecbr900
10-10-2007, 02:01 PM

What's age got to do with it? You mad because she's 10x's smarter than you, but only a few years older???? What's your point? :thinking:

Jaimecbr900
10-10-2007, 02:01 PM
People always on my ****. :( Lol Jamie, im not going to expalin myself, move on!

You misspelled that too. :goodjob:

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:02 PM
LMAO!!!

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 02:02 PM
You have NO say in this emo fagggot. You are no body to tell anyone what to do, why not move away from me and give me my space! you blow my phone up why more then my parents do! can't you get off my e-nuts for once, you're always following ME around, posting all your retarded ass comments about me.

save it.

want your space. stay out of IA.. i run this **** and you will never beat me here. i call you to advise you, else you'd be as dumb as cheese.. i actually called you today to ask if you had thought about the GED thing... but i guess IA is more important to you than anything else... including your education and Vagina.

how sad.

sad sad sad f@g

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Vagina.

I never thought he paid any attention to his vaginal cavity. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:03 PM
want your space. stay out of IA.. i run this **** and you will never beat me here. i call you to advise you, else you'd be as dumb as cheese.. i actually called you today to ask if you had thought about the GED thing... but i guess IA is more important to you than anything else... including your education and Vagina.

how sad.

sad sad sad f@g:blah: Ok Will, keep posting lies. Thats all you ever do.

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 02:05 PM
:blah: Ok Will, keep posting lies. Thats all you ever do.

why dont we ask?..

im making a poll

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Funny, you call me sad.

when you go around looking like a fool everywhere we go. you can sit here and make up events that never happen, convos that have never been said, ect. you and i both know you never had anything in you but a sad pathetic excuse of a life.

you say cheese this cheese that, damn you still haven't written anything new on your joke book i see. you laugh at your own jokes when everyone else is just looing at each other with confusion. step the **** down williebardo(Sp)

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Funny, you call me sad.

when you go around looking like a fool everywhere we go. you can sit here and make up events that never happen, convos that have never been said, ect. you and i both know you never had anything in you but a sad pathetic excuse of a life.

you say cheese this cheese that, damn you still haven't written anything new on your joke book i see. you laugh at your own jokes when everyone else is just looing at each other with confusion. step the **** down williebardo(Sp)

my thread has been made.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Will. Has Fagiac whispered sweet nothings in year lately? Later, QD.

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Will. Has Fagiac whispered sweet nothings in year lately? Later, QD.

i havent given him the chance.... his tendencies are getting out of control lately

i wonder what goes on in his brain...

"IA... c0ck..... QD..... IA IA IA.... dragonball Z... IA IA IA.. c0ck"

wantboost
10-10-2007, 02:12 PM
thread backfire???

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Lol was fun.

Sammich
10-10-2007, 02:24 PM
QD.. the boy loves you.. what can you do?

buy maniac a dildo w/ razor blades attached. perfect emo present for maniac

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:28 PM
pbs, you're late. its over, next time finish your chicken fingers alittle quicker.

Sammich
10-10-2007, 02:33 PM
pbs, you're late. its over, next time finish your chicken fingers alittle quicker.

i had a chicken breast:tongue1:

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:34 PM
i had a chicken breast:tongue1:WTF? So you really are black huh? Im so sorry.

SpeedMonkey
10-10-2007, 02:35 PM
he may be black.. but i bet PBS graduated from high school or has a GED

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:35 PM
blah blah blah

Sammich
10-10-2007, 02:36 PM
he may be black.. but i bet PBS graduated from high school or has a GED

damn right i got DIP lo ma..and i got my mind on more than IA...its called vagina...or in worldly terms *****..refer to my 'so i told my fiancee...' thread:lmfao:

Sammich
10-10-2007, 02:37 PM
blah blah blahtell u what...slit ur wrist in a t shape...and ill GIVE YOU a G.E.D.:goodjob:

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:38 PM
pbs, you're black. you think i want anything from you? why don't you get busy and go fucc around with all the ugly ho's you call women. Lol please, keep it moving..

thinkfast®
10-10-2007, 02:40 PM
KEEP THEY MOTHAFUKIN HEADS RINGIN

RING DING DONG

YEEEEEEEEEEEA

RING A DING DING DONG

UH HUH

Sammich
10-10-2007, 02:53 PM
pbs, you're black. you think i want anything from you? why don't you get busy and go fucc around with all the ugly ho's you call women. Lol please, keep it moving..

u fail at post, u fail at IA, u fail at dudes, u fail at life-------------------------------->

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Wow, that was good.... yeah ok pbs. im done with you... bu bye

Sammich
10-10-2007, 02:55 PM
hey maniac..dont forget ur rusty razor blades

gtikid
10-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Are you talking to me, boy? How does it feel looking straight at my nuts when you're talking to me? Grow acouple more inches then come holla at me homie.

Boy? :lmfao: Who's the one that was crying about not being able to go to the Pink Pony b/c they're too young?....yup, you Maniaca. Oh and that "joke" you tried using only works if your Ricky, b/c he's one tall ass mofo. You on the other hand, are barely taller than me. Truth be told Maniaca, I would of been your dad, yes that's right....unfortunately the line was too long.....

:D

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Juilan-a? the hell you been at, threads been dead man, better luck next time.

"B"
10-10-2007, 05:19 PM
OMG, Maniac actually made a funny. I am highly impressed.

gtikid
10-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Juilan-a? the hell you been at, threads been dead man, better luck next time.

Been at work man :( Gotta make that money...and rip people off :lmao:

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Been at work man :( Gotta make that money...and rip people off :lmao:Lolol hell yeah. Drove juans car last week.... :ninja: its slow.

AnthonyF
10-10-2007, 05:24 PM
didnt QD's truck have that Volvo blue swish on the side??

"B"
Maniac, you remember what I was having you check on last time I talked to you on AIM? What's up with that, mang?

Maniaç
Ant. it was a joke. Lolol I found that truck on google.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Maniac, you remember what I was having you check on last time I talked to you on AIM? What's up with that, mang?AIM'ing

AnthonyF
10-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Ant. it was a joke. Lolol I found that truck on google.

i figured~~~~paying attention to details FTMFW!!!!!!!!!~~~~

gtikid
10-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Lolol hell yeah. Drove juans car last week.... :ninja: its slow.

Hahaha for having the motor it has with no real mods, you gotta admit it's decently quick....especially for the amount of money invested into it. You know with a little bit of spray he'll be walkin that ass ;)