PDA

View Full Version : KAYFUNK IS SCARED LITTLE B1TCH

CHADbee
02-22-2008, 09:45 PM
just to let everyone know...kayfunk refuses to meet up with me unless its at a gym. at a gym so when i beat his @ss into the ground a trainer can pull me off of him. i wanted to meet him now to handle the situation like grown men but come to find out he's just a scared lil boy.

so sorry people no action tonight, but dont worry i will see him at a car meet at somepiont in time and he will be dealt with and i promise IA a video :goodjob:

BKgen®
02-22-2008, 09:46 PM
lol

well i mean it's kayfunk. what do you expect?

Dracc
02-22-2008, 09:47 PM
just to let everyone know...kayfunk refuses to meet up with me unless its at a gym. at a gym so when i beat his @ss into the ground a trainer can pull me off of him. i wanted to meet him now to handle the situation like grown men but come to find out he's just a scared lil boy.

so sorry people no action tonight, but dont worry i will see him at a car meet at somepiont in time and he will be dealt with and i promise IA a video :goodjob:

he's supposedly leaving the country really soon Chad so iono about some point and time lol let me know.. this will be ATLs fight club 1st offical fight lol

81911SC
02-22-2008, 09:47 PM

Can a nga get a backstory?

Alan®
02-22-2008, 09:48 PM
what did he do? I saw the other thread but still have no idea what he did?

CHADbee
02-22-2008, 09:49 PM
lol

well i mean it's kayfunk. what do you expect?
i kinda expect people to deal with the consequences of their actions and understand that just cause u say something behind a screen that doesnt mean u wont pay for it in real life, cause believe it or not IA is real life

CHADbee
02-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Can a nga get a backstory?
the threads were deleated but basically he thinks he can talk **** about people and be VERY disrespectful and me not do anything about it.

WRONG.

Nemesis
02-22-2008, 09:52 PM
He posted a thread of him parked with a few friends. Im sure you can find that thread dude.

Revmaynard
02-22-2008, 09:53 PM
He posted a thread asking if Chad's girl was good looking or not from what I saw. I don't know if that's the thread but depending on how far he took it I would get pretty angry for that **** too.

The Yousef
02-22-2008, 09:54 PM
here we go again.....no one is going fight anyone...it never happens.....it's the internet....

198plus
02-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Are you his little ***** :cheers: lol :lmfao:
the threads were deleated but basically he thinks he can talk **** about people and be VERY disrespectful and me not do anything about it.

WRONG.

xLSTONEx
02-22-2008, 10:22 PM

Chad, go drive your car again without a seatbelt and try to collect money when you crash your **** again.

CHADbee
02-22-2008, 10:25 PM
Chad, go drive your car again without a seatbelt and try to collect money when you crash your **** again.
ur a p*ssy too STFU and GTFO out my thread. dont get me started on u again.

Alan®
02-22-2008, 10:25 PM
:eek:

_Christian_
02-22-2008, 10:28 PM
can someone post a link? por favor

changaroo
02-22-2008, 10:31 PM

damn... thats ****ed up man. :no:

Echonova
02-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Here's some cake... We can all be friends, right?
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Owned/happy-birthday.jpg

DUBSf22c
02-22-2008, 10:39 PM
yeh hook it up

TIGERJC
02-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Not the smartest thing to do, especially with your record. Have Fun, I wonder who will be the real winner when your a.s.s is locked up.

Leisa
02-22-2008, 11:25 PM
I never have understood what fighting solves..... :???:

Got Milk?
02-22-2008, 11:26 PM
can i fight u for him. IM kidding, dont kill me.

xLSTONEx
02-23-2008, 12:12 AM
can someone post a link? por favor
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135071

RandomGuy
02-23-2008, 12:13 AM
wtf ... why dont yall settle it in the gym... like for real... I'm sure if you talk to a "trainer" and tell them not to break it up they wont... and either way... thats the safe, legal way to do it...

none of the punk lets meet behind this store... where you never know if the other person has a gun,knife,pointy dildo, anything...

I seriously say yall meet up at the gym.. I'll record.... Sounds fair IMO... or any gym of your choice.

EssAreTwenTee
02-23-2008, 12:18 AM

So everytime someone says something you dont like you are going to fight them? Grown men brush things off and realize words are just that, words.

SicStang03
02-23-2008, 12:21 AM
GYM FTW!!

Tech5
02-23-2008, 12:26 AM
X2 I couldnt said it better, Well then again I could bahahaha
So everytime someone says something you dont like you are going to fight them? Grown men brush things off and realize words are just that, words.

GuessWho
02-23-2008, 12:44 AM
IA Fight Club.... i like it...
When and where and ill be there...

ahmonrah
02-23-2008, 02:01 AM
Chad, go drive your car again without a seatbelt and try to collect money when you crash your **** again.wow.....um.....uncalled for perhaps?? :thinking:

DUBSf22c
02-23-2008, 02:04 AM
wtf ... why dont yall settle it in the gym... like for real... I'm sure if you talk to a "trainer" and tell them not to break it up they wont... and either way... thats the safe, legal way to do it...

none of the punk lets meet behind this store... where you never know if the other person has a gun,knife,pointy dildo, anything...

I seriously say yall meet up at the gym.. I'll record.... Sounds fair IMO... or any gym of your choice.

hahahhahaha REPS!:crazy::crazy:

ahmonrah
02-23-2008, 02:08 AM
i read the link....good god .....the first page was enough for me.
rawness??

ksniperfox
02-23-2008, 07:42 AM

he only does that when he cant afford his car payments on his parents allowance, or runs out of collected charity $ from the previous wreck. pick one.

ahmonrah
02-23-2008, 08:29 AM
damn....it's alot of OUCH up in here....maybe i should see the notes on these threads aimed at chad i'm:thinking:....

Reaper
02-23-2008, 08:30 AM

Chad as cool as you and I are with each other, this dudes right. Don't fight unless its at a gym. As pissed off as I would be, I'd brush it off. Shes your girl for a reason, if he's being a ***** then just say **** em, and shake it off..your better than that buddy.

Scrappy
02-23-2008, 09:29 AM
chad you really want to attempt at fighting kris?! HAHA I dont think so. NOT with me knowing him... worry about YOUR OWN **** before you take on the role of dealing with someone elses issues.

tony
02-23-2008, 09:31 AM
Okay I had to go and read the thread to understand what happened.

Chad, if Kayfunk went through all the trouble just to put you and your girl down then there really is no need to fight him.. he's already pathetic for doing that and beating him down proves nothing. You know your girl is attractive.. most of us agreed so who cares what Kayfunk thinks? He's banned for that now anyway.

The Ninja
02-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Thats some bull****...the person iw as supposed to fight got banned....and Dracc was p*ssyfooting and procrastinating...trying to hire hitmen to kill me and sh*t....

thinkfast®
02-23-2008, 09:42 AM
I THOUGHT GAYFUNK GOT DEPORTED, I MEAN WHAT GIVES THIS IS 2008 AND HE STILL RUNNIN HIS MOUTH

The Ninja
02-23-2008, 09:50 AM
I THOUGHT GAYFUNK GOT DEPORTED, I MEAN WHAT GIVES THIS IS 2008 AND HE STILL RUNNIN HIS MOUTH

QFT. +1

willum14pb
02-24-2008, 12:22 AM

wrong. I'm just not going to meet a criminal in the middle of a spot where he's probably carrying a weapon being he's a *****. Me meeting you at the varsity would be the dumbest thing i could ever do. You say man to man.. well you're also a ***** convicted felon and for all i know you've got 20 people there all with weapons waiting to jump me. So NAH, im not a *****; im just smart. If you come to my gym and sign a waiver, vice versa, no one pulls anyone off, unless someone's knocked out, clean and simple. If you want to settle this legally then by all means im down to ruin your punk ass. I'll say it 100 times, if you're the real man, you'll meet me there. END OF DISCUSSION. You got my number chump. I'll be glad to end this squabble real fast. No more talking.

p.s. i would have responded on MY NAME but apparently i'm banned? I guess for making a callout in the WL which is under the rules as... legal? OH WELL. Guess ch@dbee went and cried to someone and got me banned :[. I won't be posting here again.

-kayfuNk OUT.

willum14pb
02-24-2008, 12:26 AM
Chad as cool as you and I are with each other, this dudes right. Don't fight unless its at a gym. As pissed off as I would be, I'd brush it off. Shes your girl for a reason, if he's being a ***** then just say **** em, and shake it off..your better than that buddy.

no he's not; he's a criminal, and always will be. I don't see how any of you can possibly be friends with this idiot. He braggs about how he used to be a drug runner; kick down doors and tie people up. Good job hotshot. That's why your ass ended up in jail. You're going no where in life, that's a fact.

oh and KDMGUY i dont know if you said it in this thread or the other one. but it was something along the lines of "it's kayfunk, what do you expect."

You've got an open invite to the gym too big mouth. Back that **** up; ill be waiting for phone calls from both you ******s.

willum14pb
02-24-2008, 12:30 AM

EXACTLY. I'm not getting something put on my record, or risking death because some psychotic idiot is mad at me for callin his girlfriend a porker. Ch@d, i'm half joking, but at this point it doesn't matter, you've really shown how big of a child you are, and there's a reason you've been to prison. You BELONG there; with the rest of the stupid population of people who do illegal STUPID **** TO GET THEM PUT THERE.

willum14pb
02-24-2008, 12:31 AM
QFT. +1

You got an open invite too. You always run your ****in mouth

DUBSf22c
02-24-2008, 01:04 AM
EXACTLY. I'm not getting something put on my record, or risking death because some psychotic idiot is mad at me for callin his girlfriend a porker. Ch@d, i'm half joking, but at this point it doesn't matter, you've really shown how big of a child you are, and there's a reason you've been to prison. You BELONG there; with the rest of the stupid population of people who do illegal STUPID **** TO GET THEM PUT THERE.

shut up,, ya face ,,,and just go in a back ally and give him your aids!

RandomGuy
02-24-2008, 01:14 AM
LOL KAYFUNK GOT PUNKEd OUT LIKE A B!TCH

[/instigates]

quickdodge®
02-24-2008, 09:30 AM
I never have understood what fighting solves..... :???:

Yeah, because in the end............I will still be smarter and funnier than any of them. Later, QD.

0p7!mu5
02-24-2008, 09:56 AM
all i have to say is... no pics or proof of this fight+bull****= a typical IA fight. man this **** isnt going to happen EVER so until i see pics or a police report just drop the **** you both are lookin like retards carrying this out especially here

Ruiner
02-24-2008, 10:56 AM
I just can't believe that someone is wanting to fight because some other guy called his girl a porker...

I mean, who the **** cares? Grow up. ****. There are worse things in life, trust me.

0p7!mu5
02-24-2008, 11:10 AM
yeah like nader goin for the presidency again...

The Ninja
02-24-2008, 11:20 AM
You got an open invite too. You always run your ****in mouth

What gym? how much for whatever I need, what time?

The Ninja
02-24-2008, 11:22 AM
Yeah, because in the end............I will still be smarter and funnier than any of them. Later, QD.

Nice sig, :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 11:22 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Fredcat/Cats%2001/Cat-CatEmperorOfCatkindThisIsSeriou.jpg

quickdodge®
02-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Who cares about all this crap? Gayspunk is banned. That's all that is important. Whether it be for this reason or any other reason that shows his dumbassedry. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
02-24-2008, 11:39 AM
I just can't believe that someone is wanting to fight because some other guy called his girl a porker...

I mean, who the **** cares? Grow up. ****. There are worse things in life, trust me.
Exactly.

I don't see why Chad is suprised in the first place.

Of course the only girl that would go for him would be a worthless fat piece of ****. I mean look at Chad. He doesn't exactly have anything going for him...

Echonova
02-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Exactly.

I don't see why Chad is suprised in the first place.

Of course the only girl that would go for him would be a worthless fat piece of ****. I mean look at Chad. He doesn't exactly have anything going for him...Somebody is stirring the pot...
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l265/DaveLoome/Winter%20Break%202007%202008/DSCF0360.jpg

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 11:43 AM