PDA

View Full Version : obama won!!

sharo227
11-04-2008, 10:07 PM
woot woot!!

Firefightin_tC
11-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Holy shit...one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my entire life.

EJ_Allmota
fu*k yea!!! he beat that ass too....

MachNU
well this nation is heading for some bad times ahead! two years from now EVERYONE will be saying....WOW we fucked up and elected the wrong dam person! also $100 on in the next year there being another terrorist attack if he pulls out of iraq!

TheGodfather
11-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Wow, all of the sudden every black voter decided to vote, on a guy who isn't even fully black. He knew his father for a few days, and was raised by his white mother.

EJ_Allmota
11-04-2008, 10:09 PM
well this nation is heading for some bad times ahead! two years from now EVERYONE will be saying....WOW we fucked up and elected the wrong dam person! also $100 on in the next year there being another terrorist attack if he pulls out of iraq!
:lmfao: the hate begins... :no:

Wow, all of the sudden every black voter decided to vote, on a guy who isn't even fully black. He knew his father for a few days, and was raised by his white mother.
sad that it has become a race issue... :screwy:

bigdare23
11-04-2008, 10:10 PM
http://www.obamaforuspresident.com/ads%20jpg/yeswecan2.jpg

DR_Imports
11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
YES, HE COULD!! hahha, people, people, this just comes to show u that the minority is the new majority loll... SOMEONE JUST GOT BARACKROLL'D!!!! hahahah

EG6
11-04-2008, 10:17 PM
This man speaks the truth! CONGRATS OBAMA 08'

:lmfao: the hate begins... :no:

sad that it has become a race issue... :screwy:

MR. 200SX
11-04-2008, 10:19 PM
It's time for change. I hope Obama turns this country around for good.

Kevykev
11-04-2008, 10:19 PM
People can celebrate but they need to calm down and hope that things go right. It's not only Winning that counts, he needs to DELIVER. Bush WON an election one point.

I wish him, the the nation and the world well - I would've said that if Mccain won as well.

For the people that have negative comments, you're part of the reason why "we" fail at times.

santacruz77
11-04-2008, 10:22 PM
o shit

jR1_kS14
11-04-2008, 10:23 PM
brb, dropping out of college so i can live off of welfare checks.

anyone want to rep trade? i feel like "spreading the wealth"

silversol
11-04-2008, 10:25 PM
waits for mikes response...............

VooDooXII
11-04-2008, 10:26 PM
This is insane (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-9J3GpdgGU)...

0p7!mu5
11-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Fuck all the hating shit hate it or love it we made history. Period. after so damn long man I dont care what anybody says im just numb..

Mr.Big
11-04-2008, 10:27 PM

Full black??? What!! Who is full black in american that are from here .Every african american aint full black. We all are mix and shit.. So shut the hell up ..

0p7!mu5
11-04-2008, 10:27 PM
mike you got the beers right?

jR1_kS14
11-04-2008, 10:28 PM
This is insane (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-9J3GpdgGU)...

damn downtown?

ueyedgr8tness
bottom line is this election sucked because to many americans made it a race issue,my problem really is why are these white ppl tripping on it.We have seen 43 presidents that was all white,why not give another race a chance for godsakes if you really want to make it a race issue.And if both runners up where white we would be having this toipic now would we:(

NEMO
X2

FUNNY HOW 92% BLACK VOTED FOR OBAMA AND 8% OF BLACK VOTED FOR MCCAIN

AND 62% WHITE VOTED FOR MCCAIN AND 38% WHITE VOTED FOR OBAMA

WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT BEING ABOUT RACE?:2up:

MrsDirtyOc™
Thank You Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigdance: :bigdance:

MrsDirtyOc™
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
X2

Jesus loves u!!

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Full black??? What!! Who is full black in american that are from here .Every african american aint full black. We all are mix and shit.. So shut the hell up ..

lol word on that bro:goodjob: even most of the white ppl aren't full white there mixed with indian are some other shi* from god no where:yes:

bigdare23
11-04-2008, 10:31 PM
X2

And this comes from a person who wasted his time putting together a high compression sohc :lmfao:

NEMO
11-04-2008, 10:31 PM
bottom line is this election sucked because to many americans made it a race issue,my problem really is why are these white ppl tripping on it.We have seen 43 presidents that was all white,why not give another race a chance for godsakes if you really want to make it a race issue.And if both runners up where white we would be having this toipic now would we:(

BECAUSE THIS FUCKER TURNS HIS BACK TO OUR FLAG!!! WHO WANTS THAT AS A PRES.

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 10:32 PM
X2

whoopi doo last time i checked there was not a bunch of blk ppl trying to kill the president either because he was white. shi* obama wasn't even president yet and the hicks was allready coming out of the woods making threats:no: TRust me man we got dumb a$$ ppl on both sides so leave it at that bro.

NEMO
11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
And this comes from a person who wasted his time putting together a high compression sohc :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: RUN MY SINGLE IF YOU GOT SHIT TO TALK

Kamikaze
11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Holy shit...one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my entire life.

Quoted for the muthafuckin truth! :bump:

bigdare23
11-04-2008, 10:34 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: RUN MY SINGLE IF YOU GOT SHIT TO TALK

If you not over 170hp, it would be a waste of gas ;)

EJ_Allmota
11-04-2008, 10:35 PM
whoopi doo last time i checked there was not a bunch of blk ppl trying to kill the president either because he was white. shi* obama wasn't even president yet and the hicks was allready coming out of the woods making threats:no: TRust me man we got dumb a$$ ppl on both sides so leave it at that bro.
QFT!!!!

Dirty Octopus™
11-04-2008, 10:35 PM
X2

call me silly but... i dont get the math here... arent coloreds still a minority?:thinking:

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 10:36 PM
BECAUSE THIS FUCKER TURNS HIS BACK TO OUR FLAG!!! WHO WANTS THAT AS A PRES.

:lmfao: :lmfao: SO i could careless why should he respect a flag are even more how about respect this country,considering this country has abanded all that it was built on anyway.Why u think there trying to take GOD out the schools after this country was founded on it? look here man i can go all night about how this country has turned itself over to where it is now,but to be honest i don't care who won the presidents seat i didn't vote for cain or obama because there both have any values i really cherish anyway:no:

NEMO
11-04-2008, 10:36 PM
If you not over 170hp, it would be a waste of gas ;)
COME FIND OUT PUT SOME MONEY ON IT

NEMO
11-04-2008, 10:38 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: SO i could careless why should he respect a flag are even more how about respect this country,considering this country has abanded all that it was built on anyway.Why u think there trying to take GOD out the schools after this country was founded on it? look here man i can go all night about how this country has turned itself over to where it is now,but to be honest i don't care who won the presidents seat i didn't vote for cain or obama because there both have any values i really cherish anyway:no:
and obama doesnt even believe in God

EJ_Allmota
11-04-2008, 10:39 PM
COME FIND OUT PUT SOME MONEY ON IT
lol.. really.. :lmfao:

Dirty Octopus™
11-04-2008, 10:40 PM
well then ya'll have something in common:screwy:

sharo227
11-04-2008, 10:42 PM

yet at the end of the day, it is JUST A HONDA IT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH A TOYOTA!!!

Mr.Big
11-04-2008, 10:42 PM

Naw.. God is on his side on this one

spicyMSP
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
I honestly hope that i'm wrong about Obama, but if i'm right, i hope that the Republicans can win back the house and senate in 2 years.

Firefightin_tC
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
What does it all matter.

For the the next four years, it's President Barack Obama.

Get mad if you want to...be happy if you want to. Can't please everyone all the time, but the fact of the matter is that the 44th HMIC is Barack Obama.

So congrats to him...but the easy part is over...

...now you gotta earn your keep as run the country.

Tree
11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
wow out of the 18 i have been on this earth i never thought this would happen... this is one of the best thing i have never seen. oh yeah obama is in the for the count

blackboi50
11-04-2008, 10:45 PM
i cant believe u fucks are talking about racing your hon-duhs in the election section!!!! :no:........1

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 10:46 PM

LOL!! that was my point nub:lmfao: nor does the american ppl even after there counrty was founded on him:yes: WOW dude do some research about the founders of your great USA that has lost all its value and morals that it once had that made you feel proud to be a american. Hey i don't like the iraq bomb planting fags but atleast we no they stand 100% behind something unlike american ppl that is all divided because of race issues and other bs that mine and your ancestors left for us to deal with.

Nex
11-04-2008, 10:47 PM
yay 1k stimulus check!!

VooDooXII
11-04-2008, 10:47 PM
damn downtown?

Yup, and it's only escalated. Excited as I am, this shit needs to stop...I've got a math test I need to study and sleep for.

i cant believe u fucks are talking about racing your hon-duhs in the election section!!!! :no:........1

This really is ImportAtlanta. :headslap:

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
What does it all matter.

For the the next four years, it's President Barack Obama.

Get mad if you want to...be happy if you want to. Can't please everyone all the time, but the fact of the matter is that the 44th HMIC is Barack Obama.

So congrats to him...but the easy part is over...

...now you gotta earn your keep as run the country.

dude mad props 2 u best thing said in this thread man :goodjob: repped

spicyMSP
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Punctuation please.

LOL!! that was my point nub:lmfao: nor does the american ppl even after there counrty was founded on him:yes: WOW dude do some research about the founders of your great USA that has lost all its value and morals that it once had that made you feel proud to be a american. Hey i don't like the iraq bomb planting fags but atleast we no they stand 100% behind something unlike american ppl that is all divided because of race issues and other bs that mine and your ancestors left for us to deal with.

blackboi50
11-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Yup, and it's only escalated. Excited as I am, this shit needs to stop...I've got a math test I need to study and sleep for.

This really is ImportAtlanta. :headslap:

had this been the whoreslounge i wouldnt say shit!!! but we tryin to have an entertaining talk about the election and all i hear is single cam/Vtec/ 170 hp/ no torque!!!! :wtf:........1

bigdare23

I wasn't talking about racing. I used his motor choice to reflect his his judgment. ;)

blackboi50
Punctuation please.

fuck that i understood it!!!!! get a life!!! :rant:.....1

blackboi50
11-04-2008, 10:50 PM
I wasn't talking about racing. I used his motor choice to reflect his his judgment. ;)

:goodjob:.......1

EJ_Allmota
11-04-2008, 10:50 PM
dude mad props 2 u best thing said in this thread man :goodjob: repped
x2

Bridged
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I hate to bust everyones bubble, but no matter who wins. Nothing will change that much. Period. It's false hope. I worked for the government for 5+ years in the elections office, everyone high up rubs everyones back. and thinks about themselves. Must of you don't even know how easy it is to fix the election if it's needed. You would be surprised about what goes on behind doors.

I voted for obama, btw.

Doesn't matter though. Nothing will change that much. I give it 2 years if it does get better to only fold again.

spicyMSP
11-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Maybe you could, but i sure as hell couldn't. Rant all you want, but if you can't articulate your point, you have no business saying anything.

fuck that i understood it!!!!! get a life!!! :rant:.....1

BanginJimmy
11-04-2008, 10:53 PM
I said this in another thread but I will say it again.

If I am right about Obama:
He will move back to the far left where he was when the campaign started. He will alienate those few republicans that bother to show up to work and he will institute several policies that could be VERY difficult to fix.

If I am Wrong:
He will continue to move to the center, or at least no back to the far left He will work with republicans and pressure Reid and Pelosi to work with the republicans. He will temper his policies in a way that will not alienate the rich and small businesses. He will also temper his and current handout policies in a way that will help get people off handouts and not increase their usage.

blackboi50
11-04-2008, 10:54 PM
I hate to bust everyones bubble, but no matter who wins. Nothing will change that much. Period. It's false hope. I worked for the government for 5+ years in the elections office, everyone high up rubs everyones back. and thinks about themselves. Must of you don't even know how easy it is to fix the election if it's needed. You would be surprised about what goes on behind doors.

I voted for obama, btw.

Doesn't matter though. Nothing will change that much. I give it 2 years if it does get better to only fold again.

exactly!!!!!! not much will effect us!!! reps for joo :goodjob:........1

VooDooXII
11-04-2008, 10:59 PM
What's to become of Palin's daughter's boyfriend?

BanginJimmy
11-04-2008, 11:02 PM
I hate to bust everyones bubble, but no matter who wins. Nothing will change that much. Period. It's false hope.

With the current makeup of congress I think there will be some drastic changes. Luckily we were able to avoid a filibuster proof senate so there might be some hope for republicans.

JR VQ 30 de
11-04-2008, 11:03 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/leaford87/l_4a4dd6721e9044e0b071174f4bcd40b6.jpg

DrivenMind
11-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Epic win.

sharo227
11-04-2008, 11:04 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/leaford87/l_4a4dd6721e9044e0b071174f4bcd40b6.jpg

hahaha

Mik2006
11-04-2008, 11:07 PM
X2

well if ur percents are right. then probly about 89% are in poverty

nismo_b14
11-04-2008, 11:10 PM
yes sir time for a change!

Vteckidd
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
waits for mikes response...............
lol ive already responded.

im going to be positive, because it would be foolish for me to root for obamas failure.

I disagree with his policy and his views, but we are all americans, God (if you believe in him) help us and hope for this nation to unify and move forward.

Im not religious but i will say a prayer for President Obama, he has his work cut out for him and i hope he makes the right choices

pbstarr1
11-04-2008, 11:20 PM
you are right Kidd, but every president has there work cut out for them. This is nothing new and it is the hardest job in America and I prey that anyone who has to fill those shoes make the right decisions for our country!!!

Bridged
11-04-2008, 11:22 PM
With the current makeup of congress I think there will be some drastic changes. Luckily we were able to avoid a filibuster proof senate so there might be some hope for republicans.
We can hope I guess.

Andy_013
11-04-2008, 11:25 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

blurred visions
11-04-2008, 11:29 PM
You'll always have haters!

I can't believe some republicans thought they had a great chance of winning, Obama won in a landslide IMO.

Jimmy B
11-04-2008, 11:35 PM
You'll always have haters!

I can't believe some republicans thought they had a great chance of winning, Obama won in a landslide IMO.

the popular vote is liek 51/49... thats not a landslide..

anyway, Good luck Obama, he will need it, we are ALL americans, i hope he can pull it off..

i know im gonna try to get some of the "wealth" he wants to spread! LOL \

IMA broke small buisness owner with a kid and a wife, missa obama, i need a handout!

LMAO

BanginJimmy
11-04-2008, 11:37 PM
IMA small buisness owner with a kid and a wife, missa obama, i need a handout!

LMAO

being a small business owner makes you part of those evil rich you know.

blurred visions
11-04-2008, 11:38 PM

anyway, Good luck Obama, he will need it, we are ALL americans, i hope he can pull it off..

IMA broke small buisness owner with a kid and a wife, missa obama, i need a handout!

LMAO

Now you say its about the popular vote, but surely before this I've been harassed by republicans saying its about electoral votes. So, if I may, I'll say it right back, THE POPULAR VOTE DOES NOT MATTER.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

JR VQ 30 de
11-04-2008, 11:41 PM

LMAO

dude change ur sig

Jimmy B
11-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Now you say its about the popular vote, but surely before this I've been harassed by republicans saying its about electoral votes. So, if I may, I'll say it right back, THE POPULAR VOTE DOES NOT MATTER.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

i see it dosent,.. i havent ever gotten the "electorial" votes anyway.. it seems that there are 100 mil people in this country, id 51 mil vote dem, 49 rep, then dem wins.. oh well,..

Vteckidd
11-04-2008, 11:42 PM
in picking the president it doesnt matter, but in terms of where the country is its something to look at.

Obama will end up with 53-55%, or a majority, so the country is def

A) Tired of republicans
B) wanting something new

Jimmy B
11-04-2008, 11:43 PM
being a small business owner makes you part of those evil rich you know.

LOL, yea.. i know.. if they could only see my bank account! HAHAHA

its broke as a joke!

Jimmy B
11-04-2008, 11:44 PM
dude change ur sig

nah, ill keep it for a while.. i dont have anything to change it to at the moment

Deke
11-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Sorry it this has been said (I'm not skimming all of these), but do any of you live in downtown/midtown? Peachtree street is going nuts. Car horns blaring, people whooping and hollering. It's awesome. It reminds me of being in Berlin this summer when Germany won one of the final games in the Eurocup.

Terror
11-04-2008, 11:55 PM
All im sayin is this, I think its good that change is ahead and all. But it really seems like the majority of black people voted for Obama JUST because he was black, JUST to say that we could have a black president. There is nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see what would have happened if color didnt play a role.

1slowLt1
11-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Yay less gun rights and more outsourced jobs.

BB1_Luda
11-05-2008, 12:38 AM
But it really seems like the majority of black people voted for Obama JUST because he was black, JUST to say that we could have a black president. There is nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see what would have happened if color didnt play a role.
Same with the opposite as well. I am sure there are alot of white people who voted for McCain because they did not want a black person to be the President of the United States.
I am sure it was relatively balanced out between the white/black ignorance.

TallGuy
11-05-2008, 12:44 AM
I hope that Obama does a good job. I also hope that he can and does what he said he is going to do. I did not vote for Obama but I'm prepared to stand beside him as our president.

DrivenMind
11-05-2008, 12:44 AM
lol, ignorance transcends race.

But education, and youth supersede age, and experience.

§treet_§peed
11-05-2008, 12:46 AM
i am going to say this. i am a democrat. i voted for McCain because i felt he would have been a better leader. But congrats to the Obama supporters none the less. What ever he does i hope he helps this country

EG6
11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
I hope that Obama does a good job. I also hope that he can and does what he said he is going to do. I did not vote for Obama but I'm prepared to stand beside him as our president.

REPPED because the country needs more people like you!

BobbyFresco
11-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Same with the opposite as well. I am sure there are alot of white people who voted for McCain because they did not want a black person to be the President of the United States.
I am sure it was relatively balanced out between the white/black ignorance.

:cheers:

Atlblkz06
11-05-2008, 01:14 AM

We're coming out of BUSH's administration. That said, how the fuck can it get any worse? :lmfao:

Big Rick
11-05-2008, 01:16 AM

i bet u voted for bush too. good job :goodjob:

BanginJimmy
11-05-2008, 01:32 AM
We're coming out of BUSH's administration. That said, how the fuck can it get any worse? :lmfao:

how about sensorship of the media, also called the fairness doctine, that Obama, Pelosi and Reid fully support.

Lizbiz101
11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Fuck all the hating shit hate it or love it we made history. Period. after so damn long man I dont care what anybody says im just numb..x2 :goodjob: man I still don't even know what to say. Good times.

tony
11-05-2008, 09:54 AM
how about sensorship of the media, also called the fairness doctine, that Obama, Pelosi and Reid fully support.

It amazes me how Obama supporters get knocked for their lack of knowledge but those in the opposition don't hold theirselves to the same standard. Obama has stated he opposes the Fairness Doctrine.

Sen. Obama does not support reimposing the Fairness Doctrine on broadcasters. He considers this debate to be a distraction from the conversation we should be having about opening up the airwaves and modern communications to as many diverse viewpoints as possible.

twinj
11-05-2008, 10:05 AM

Repped:lmfao: :lmfao:

blurred visions
11-05-2008, 11:45 AM

How about banning books from libraries that Palin was for?

BanginJimmy
11-05-2008, 01:36 PM
It amazes me how Obama supporters get knocked for their lack of knowledge but those in the opposition don't hold theirselves to the same standard. Obama has stated he opposes the Fairness Doctrine.

I remebered hearig a while back that he was for it, but I should have done my own research so I stand corrected.

Total_Blender
11-05-2008, 03:12 PM
I lol'd at this on another forum:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/brealistic/WHITERWHITES.jpg

boosted_nonv
11-05-2008, 04:07 PM
congrats to OBAMA, and to all the haters, so shame for you, but seriously if someone kills him america is doomed, can we say civil war lol

pbstarr1
11-06-2008, 01:33 PM
x2 :goodjob: man I still don't even know what to say. Good times.
x20 :goodjob: Fuck em' all!!!!

fut3142
11-06-2008, 11:41 PM
the only reason obama won is because of his race...all these democrats want is their welfare money and some food stamps!! yeah it is time for change, i do agree with him there, but what is his plan for change, raise the minimum wage? yeah thats good to hear because he's raising the taxes so high that people will be making less than they were..if obama was not black i guarantee you mccain would have won..shit people, we might as well quit are jobs and let other people pay for us to live, atleast we won't be losing money.

alpine_aw11
11-06-2008, 11:57 PM
the only reason obama won is because of his race...all these democrats want is their welfare money and some food stamps!! yeah it is time for change, i do agree with him there, but what is his plan for change, raise the minimum wage? yeah thats good to hear because he's raising the taxes so high that people will be making less than they were..if obama was not black i guarantee you mccain would have won..shit people, we might as well quit are jobs and let other people pay for us to live, atleast we won't be losing money.

Congratulations, you're a FUCKING RETARD. Try learning some shit someday dumbass, it will serve you well. And this is coming from someone who wouldn't vote for Obama unless the other option on the ticket was Tom Cruise.

As much as I disagree with the man's policies, he deserved this and I will fully support him as my president. Fortunately, he is an extremely intelligent man and I think he will lean much more to the center when he takes over. Obama will begin to see that he can't be like Pelosi, he made a lot of very liberal "promises" but he knows they cannot be accomplished during his term. I don't see his term being very effective, but the problems we are faced with absolutely can't be fixed immediately. By the time he gets out I will be out in the world looking to start my career, so hopefully he really can bring change to this country for the good. We definitely need it.

tony
11-07-2008, 08:14 AM
people, we might as well quit are jobs and let other people pay for us to live, atleast we won't be losing money.

Go ahead and quit your job lazy ass, it didn't take Obama to bring that quality out of you.

AirMax95
11-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Its funny how people read a blog or two, get fired up, then post here like they thought of the arguement, lol. Sad thing is, they are as stupid as the person who typed it first :lmfao:

AnthonyF
11-07-2008, 11:42 AM
well this nation is heading for some bad times ahead! two years from now EVERYONE will be saying....WOW we fucked up and elected the wrong dam person!!
x2

well this nation is heading for some bad times ahead! two years from now EVERYONE will be saying....WOW we fucked up and elected the wrong dam person!!
x3

x4

yea...x5

-Ant.

BanginJimmy
11-07-2008, 12:43 PM
x2

x3

x4

yea...x5

-Ant.

Why dont you tell us how you really feel.

fut3142
11-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Congratulations, you're a FUCKING RETARD. Try learning some shit someday dumbass, it will serve you well. And this is coming from someone who wouldn't vote for Obama unless the other option on the ticket was Tom Cruise.

As much as I disagree with the man's policies, he deserved this and I will fully support him as my president. Fortunately, he is an extremely intelligent man and I think he will lean much more to the center when he takes over. Obama will begin to see that he can't be like Pelosi, he made a lot of very liberal "promises" but he knows they cannot be accomplished during his term. I don't see his term being very effective, but the problems we are faced with absolutely can't be fixed immediately. By the time he gets out I will be out in the world looking to start my career, so hopefully he really can bring change to this country for the good. We definitely need it.

How am I a retard? do you enjoy knowing that part of your paycheck is going to the lazy fuckers that don't want a job and depend on us to help them out??

BobbyFresco
11-07-2008, 03:11 PM
How am I a retard? do you enjoy knowing that part of your paycheck is going to the lazy fuckers that don't want a job and depend on us to help them out??

Do you make 250k?

I'd venture to say, judging by the intelligence shown in your posts, that you don't.

Stfu.

and even IF that were the case, there are people that sit on their asses on do nothing and then there are people that have lost their jobs due to the crappy economy and then there are the ppl that work their asses off at menial jobs not making shit and still need help.

Of course, this doesn't take away from the fact that you have no idea wtf you're talking about....and they say all the ill informed voters were on the Obama side. L O fucking L.